Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 3: Weigh In

Weight:  98.5 kg
Chest:  115 cm
Waist:  101 cm
Hips:  121 cm
Thigh:  68 cm

This week has been a bit ... well, up and down.  Due to family and other commitments I haven't been able to work out as much as I would like, and I'll be working 3 days instead of 2 this week, so those days are also out of the question as I'm already up with the sparrows to organise the kids for their various daycare spots.  But sometimes life gets in the way of your plans, and you just have to cope with that.  I'll see how we go tomorrow and if we seem to manage to get out of the door without too much stress, I might try and squeeze in a workout very, very early on Thursday and Friday.  If not, we will be all systems go on Saturday again, as school is back next week and we'll be back to our regular scheduled programming.  

So.  My progress.  I must admit I’m quite chuffed.  I can see a definite difference already.  As I’ve already said, I can feel it too – my clothes are getting looser and my fat rolls less pronounced.  Unfortunately though, I suspect I won’t be able to keep my face wrinkles plumped out for long.  Thanks to being overweight, I am significantly less wrinkly than other people my age.  Once this weight is gone, I’ll be as wrinkly as the next 40-year-old, I suspect.  Sigh.  Oh well.  Who knows – maybe underneath all this chub I’ve got the older-woman glow of Helen Mirren …

No comments:

Post a Comment